Military Museum

Military Museum

This museum is located in the central part of the Sa'd Ābād complex. The building, with a floor area of ​​about 3000 square meters, was built in the year 1314 of the solar Hegira on two floors and a basement as the residence of the rulers Pahlavi.
After the Islamic revolution, it was rebuilt by the army of the Islamic Republic of Iran, and in the year 1362 of the solar Hegira it was inaugurated as a military museum.
In this complex that has different parts like the hall of clothes of different periods of the Iranian army, the hall of the white arms, the hall of medals and the recognition of the army and firearms donated by the army chiefs, the salon of light and heavy weapons, the hall of very ancient foreign weapons, you can see examples of warlike instruments such as: cannons, tanks, airplanes, minesweepers and even special cars and ships built for the 2500 anniversary of the Iranian monarchy.

To share