Falahati Palace (of agriculture)
The Falāhati Palace was built in the year 1326 (lunar Hegira) by order of the governor Gholāmrezā Khān in the area of the orchards of the city of Ilām in a land with an area of 810 square meters and with the foundations of about 337 m. This palace has five rooms and a rectangular iwān. The internal plan is formed by two rooms one inside the other, by a large hall in the central part and in front of it there is an iwān towards which the doors of the rooms and the living room open. The two sides of the rooms appear regular; between them there are two iwāns and in each of the two sides there is a window decorated with a semi-circular arch and stucco ornaments.
The ceiling of the iwān rests on two pillars whose capitals were built in the Cufic style. The ceiling of the building has a barrel vault with wooden beams and the floor of the building is also covered with bricks. From the 1390 (solar Hegira) this palace is used as the site of the Ilam city agricultural museum. It has four exhibition spaces and in the first there are stone tools from the Ali Kash hill dating back to the eighth millennium BC, such as large and small knives, tools for scratching silica stone, obsidian, bats and common stones. The other spaces of the museum are dedicated in the order: to the traditional cultivation of the region, to the medicinal plants, to the documents of the agricultural lands and to the exposition of the harvest.