The Keykhosrow hill is located in the village of Khāveh in the province of Delijān (Markazi region) and dates back to the Sasanian era. This relatively large hill, the size of 15 × 43 meters with a height between 2,5 and 4 meters, is located on a rocky bed that is not very tall and almost rectangular in shape.
On the surface of the hill there are pieces of earthenware that include the edge, the central body, the bottom and the handle and among them more than ninety percent consists of a red and yellow-colored cece mixture. Half of the terracottas has a red dough, a chickpea-colored mud glaze and a small quantity also has black enamel without decorations.
The analyzed terracottas coming from the hill belong to the historical and sasanid period. The ancient Khāveh village of 3 thousand years and with a religious and cultural history of 1400 years, in the past it was considered one of the seven great cities of this region and with twelve tall towers according to some it was the capital at the time of Keykhosrow, king of Iran